Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 11

Yesterday was crazy.  After going online and checking job sites (there wasn't any new postings) I proceeded to start either fixing things around the house or cleaning things up.  A friend of ours has flown in as of last night to visit for a few days.

Our basement toilet was leaking because the floater on it was over floating on it I guess.  I replaced it and now it's working, I've earned my handyman badge, yay!  I'm not normally any good with fixing things around the house, but I'm starting to catch on to the basics... thank god.  I hate feeling useless.

It was also a pretty late night last night with rehearsal for our upcoming play... Less than a month away and there's alot of work to be done.  If I get a job before the play goes on; I hope I figure a way to handle the last two weeks of it AND go to work.

The play doesn't start till 8 in the evening, that means for two weeks I probably won't be getting home til after midnight...  That's going to be a long hard week.  But I'm looking forward to it!

Anyways, it's Friday.  Thank God.  Still things to do and be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment