Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 15

   Sorry I missed yesterday.  T'was another crazy day.  I think I'm coming down with something too...  Mouth tastes like metal, and I sleep way too long too easily.  Yup... definitely fighting something.

   So I had a ton of EI questions yesterday, and so far I haven't yet received any EI benefits or any REAL info on it.  Just filed a report last Saturday but I was a little foggy on what was considered "income", and in addition, I want to start taking courses in the new year to start down the IT path.

    Spent almost 2 hours there getting questions answered and dealt with... I have to play the waiting game and get "established" in my EI first before I can even sign up for a course, and if EI chooses not to cover it...

    I might just have to let EI go and move on myself and take those courses.  It's stupid, but I'd rather not spend another 12 years doing something that I merely tolerate when I could be doing something I really LOVE and do it well.  So we'll see what happens with that.

    I also picked up a new hard drive for the laptop for 60 bucks...  I don't know what's going on with my laptop, it's been acting screwy lately, and nothing I do fixes it... so either there's some Trojan on it or something, OR the hard drive is failing... sigh.  So I'm spending the morning reinstalling Windows 7 and all related software that needs to be put back on... lame.  Lame.... lame...

    What else?  Oh I got the Wheel of Time book 13 the other day.  So I've got both an Audible.com copy and a Hard Cover copy.  Of COURSE I'm listening when I can't sit down and read. :)  Which is great, do errands around the house and listen... drive across town and get things done and listen...  And when you can sit on the couch and kick back with a coffee and read...  Should be finished this 900 page tome pretty fast that way.

    Life is Good.

Cadman

No comments:

Post a Comment