Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 17

  It's now been almost a month since I got laid off.  This morning I went down to a company for an interview.  They wanted to offer me a contract position.  I'm a little concerned about what it can do with my EI.  I called the info line on it, and apparently it has to be "insurable" earnings for it not to affect it.  The whole thing makes me feel cagey though.  I want to be established in my EI so I can use it for schooling if possible.

Really, I don't think I want to do engineering anymore...  I really wonder if my migraines had more to do with the stress of doing a job that I'm not talented in, and less to do with the weather and all that stuff...

So here I am... Almost a month done...  Wanting to go into IT and a company that BADLY wants me to help them with their project for the next 3 months.  Choices choices...

Gonna mull over it today, a bit and think...

No comments:

Post a Comment