Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 24

Yesterday was swamped.  I was running in and out of the house all day.  Lots to get done.

I'm still typing out the captions to the play, reading my A+ book when I have time and also visiting family when they come into town.

Today I'm probably just picking up grocceries, and meeting a friend for lunch.  Aside from that, I've still got about 20 or 30 pages of captions to type out.

Nothing profound today I'm afraid.

Although, I do have to say, Calgary's been covered with snow... over a foot of it I believe.

Or at least it seems that way.  I LOVE our winter tires on the CRV, where some drivers are driving like scared little mice, we can pretty confidently move around.  Although I have to say, I'm not really thrilled about winter.  Some day I hope I can move some place like, say, San Diego.  I'm so sick of winter weather.

Cadman

No comments:

Post a Comment