Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 38

Starting to feel alot better now.  Getting past the post COLG blues.  Thank God.

Last night I had Titanic rehearsals.  It was alot of fun actually, I haven't been part of a musical before, and this is just awesome.  I just wish I could sing like I used to before I went deaf.  Now, I can't carry a tune for the life of me.  Watching them perform their lines and then burst into song... It's fun.

Almost like Glee - live.  You just can't help feeling part of the music.

So I'll be working backstage, moving the set and stuff with a crew of 5 of us.  I'm looking forward to it ;)

Although sometime this year, I'm definitely going to audition for a part in SOMEthing out there.  As much as I love helping out in ANYthing, it'd be fun to be on the stage too somewhere down the line.

Anyways.

Today's a day of errands, got some house cleaning and stuff to do, and then I'm off Christmas Shopping!

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment