Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 40

Sorry I've been a little absent.  I've seriously gotten my nose down to the books lately and have been studying my butt off on my A+ exams.

Got 1000 pages to go to finish this book... Hopefully I'll be taking the exams next month.

Other than studying not much else has been going on.  Yesterday, I had a little blip with the family, and that all got sorted out.  Due to a situation, I emailed all my family members, unsure of how they were going to take it.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Fortunately, I had written the email the night before and slept on it and did some editing before I sent it... the original was much less nicer.

Wise advice: never send a letter in the heat of the moment.  It might sound perfect then - but you may come to regret it later.

So, tonight I'm off to a company christmas party of my wife's.  Should be fun... I hope.  There are prizes!

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment